Hand-poured coconut soy wax melts are fragrant and long-lasting, made with oils that are non-toxic and free from carcinogens, toxins, and other hazardous chemicals. They are a safer alternative to a wicked candle, and a great way to experience a scent before investing in a candle.
To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tealight warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with THE warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on the stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if the dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.